Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Orders

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 05:51 PM)
Messenger-00
Apprentice
Options

Hey all, I Pre-Ordered the S22+ on the 10th, exactly a week ago. This transaction came up as "pending" on my account as usuall. But today the transaction has vanished and my account has been recredited. My bank does state they hold onto pending payments for 7 days until the merchant fully processes the payment. Will Samsung bill me when they fully process the order? I just wondered if anyone is having the same issue. Thanks 🙂

19 REPLIES 19
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra and the funds were gated off by my bank awaiting for Samsung to collect.

After a few days the amount dropped back into my account and then the same day Samsung took the money.

If you log into the Samsung Online Shop and go to your Orders what does it show there ?

If you also call the Samsung Online Store Team they'll check the status of your order @Messenger-00 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Messenger-00
Apprentice
Options

I ordered from a third-party Samsung student website, which I'm having trouble logging into but after talking to customer support via chat, they said the order is still processing. So I guess I just need to be patient haha. 
0 Likes
Ali987
Journeyman
Options

I've experiencing the same issue. I pre-ordered S22 in an exclusive colour on 11th, the payment remained on pending and when I checked back today my account was recredited with that amount. I tracked my order and also spoke to customer service team and they said the order is still processing so I jave literally no clue whatsoever is happening and what should I do now.

Have you managed to resolve the issue by any way?

0 Likes
Austin-T-Mobile
Apprentice
Options

I’m having the same issue. I placed my order for the s22 ultra on the 10th and the funds were taken out and then today i woke up and the money was refunded back onto my account. I called and talked with Samsung and they said everything looked fine and they didn’t see anything about the money being refunded so now I’m confused.. 

Ali987
Journeyman
Options

Yeah. I've received exact same response from Samsung when I called them this morning. May I ask what colour did you order ? And what does it show on you order tracking page ? 

0 Likes
Austin-T-Mobile
Apprentice
Options

I ordered the phantom white in 256 GB. My tracking page still shows everything is confirmed and the I’ll receive my order on or before March 4th. 

0 Likes
Messenger-00
Apprentice
Options

I think it's solely an issue that Samsung will only bill you when they dispatch. Especially when it's a pre-order and your bank only hold pending payments for a limited time. I have heard that Samsung will bill you when they dispatch and hopefully that's true. I guess we can only wait and keep checking in with the status of the order 🤷‍♂️

Austin-T-Mobile
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, so after speaking with my store manager who always orders stuff from Samsung and does Preorders. He reassured me that’s how Samsung processes orders. They bill you once it’s shipped and on the way to your address. 

0 Likes
Ali987
Journeyman
Options

That could be correct but the oayment has been taken for some people within 5 days which makes me wonder about the billing on the day they dispatch🤔

Do inform us here if any of you gets a further update about the payment or order.

0 Likes