Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please don't buy online exclusive colours

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 01:46 PM)
Sunder199
Journeyman
Options

Hi All,

I purchased Graphite S22 Ultra online exclusive colour on samsung.com and this was big mistake. My phone is under 21 days period and where i am eligible for exchange/replacement of phone as it has developed fault but Samsung said No as this is customised phone. This information wasn't mentioned during order which was also confirmed by executive. This should been written big words as it impact your rights. Other stupid thing i done was used Trade-in and loose original working phone as well. 

Please don't buy online Exclusive colors or any online exclusive options for any product on samsung.com

#shamesasmsung

Thanks,

Sunder

16 REPLIES 16
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

Lodge a formal complaint with them, maybe let the social media team know. 

If your saying the phone is faulty and asking for a replacement of the same type don't see an issue. 

Sure there breaching the rules on distance selling by not offering that 21 day guarantee 

250lm
Journeyman
Options

This is very concerning. I can understand a non-return policy if it has your name or something, but they are just online exclusive colours. But if it's faulty, surely they are obliged to exchange it or repair it whether it's customised or not?

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What is the fault you are experiencing?
0 Likes
Sunder199
Journeyman
Options
I have done my first post here and will be highlighting this on twitter as i am totally disappointed with this
Sunder199
Journeyman
Options
Yes, i was surprised as well, this is online exclusive colour which can't be termed as customization
Chrisg01
Student
Options

I noticed this when it started to state on the shop website that trade in values would be significantly lower for custom colours,  like you this was not shown when I ordered.  I have tried to get a response from Samsung but it is totally impossible,  they will not respond.  It's a complete nightmare

0 Likes
Sunder199
Journeyman
Options
It was certainly not mentioned during first 2-3 days of presale and i ordered at that time. But recently i noticed they have put information about lower tradin value in order page. I think after lot of people complained and they had to update page. To me Samsung has created mess with this online exclusive option. They gave me another policy reason that they can only replace same colour and that is also reason they can't exchange even though phoen is faulty.
Sunder199
Journeyman
Options
I am facing so many issues but they are intermittent. Screen Freeze and performance lag is almost regular. Sudden shutdown of phone, when i play camera video they are played after few seconds, sometimes it's skipped to 2-3 seconds..even during playing songs, first songs always plays without sound for 3-4 seconds. Done factory reset couple of times, using less no of apps compared to old s20 and s9 where till now i didn't face single issue.
Chrisg01
Student
Options

You are correct,  no mention of it at all. I think it's very poor as what they are really saying now is that we have an inferior product even though we have said premium price.