Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Sending numerous notification!

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 07:38 PM)
dannyp21
Explorer
Options
Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft Outlook app on their device? I have recently upgraded to the S22 ultra and since getting it, the outlook app is sending me notifications for the same message all at once... even after I have deleted them.

So rather than just having one notification I will get 3 or 4 at the same time for the same thing. 

Is there any solution anyone has found?
8 REPLIES 8
noctornus
Journeyman
Options
Yes it's driving me crazy, but I also noticed on my Razer Outlook does the same thing. I keep having a (no permission to access account check your settings this comes first then the emails the account can't access..
Fix? No idea there is one
noctornus
Journeyman
Options
This exact issue appeared first on the S22 Ultra the Razer issue is different
Duartecolaco
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. I also get all the notifications on the Samsung Classic 4 smartwatch. How do I stop these?

TigerJA
Student
Options

Same thing, everything was fine on S21, definitely something about S22 Ultra when changing. Any answers yet?

dannyp21
Explorer
Options
Not had any solutions as yet. Seems like a software issue but hoping they sort it soon as it is really annoying!
North49
Apprentice
Options

I finally had to turn off notifications... such a joke

0 Likes
North49
Apprentice
Options

Had to delete Imap and Pop3 accounts and it solved the problem... but now I don't see these accounts - luckily not a main account I have

0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options

I too am having the same issue. Are we all still having this issue? Many thanks.

0 Likes