Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Order keeps getting cancelled.

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 06:35 PM)
Mashblade
Apprentice
Options

I tried to order the S22 on pre order but a few mins after placing the order, I would get an email saying it had been cancelled. I tried several different payment methods including finance which was approved and straight up full payment on card, but still the orders get cancelled. I even got my wife to try and order but had the same issue. I then missed out on the free galaxy buds because of this. 

It's my wife's birthday this month so I thought I would try and order again, but yet again the same issues. Both times I contacted Samsung customer services and they were no help. They said it was the finance company, but I called them and they said it was all OK with them. Samsung then said it was my bank, but called them and they too said it was fine. Why is it so hard to order a mobile from Samsung, not happy at all!

14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried instead purchasing from alternative outlets / shops @Mashblade 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mashblade
Apprentice
Options
I want to order from Samsung as they have the deals.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Something, on the line of the external credit score type report agencies, is tripping their internal systems and blocking the transaction(s). CS can't override it. Beyond their paygrade. Not easy and very time consuming to correct potential error in those reports especially as nobody tells you what the issue is. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mashblade 

Even when buying through another retailer the same deals can be still available. You'd need to check.

For example Samsung UK couldn't supply me the Samsung Watch⁴ Classic due to delays so I purchased through Argos and they still had the Google Playstore voucher as it's connected to Samsung as a promotional deal.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mashblade
Apprentice
Options
The finance got accepted as I called Samsung Finance and they said its all fine.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
One thing that comes up sometimes with this type of problem.
If the delivery address is different from the card payment. Apparently this can cancel the order.
Have you tried using a different browser or cleared the browser cookies/ cashe
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's not hard to order at all, something is up to be kicked back using different methods for payment.

Do you live in a place where you have difficulty getting things delivered to your address? Ie. you live in the middle of nowhere..

If you pay by card are you authorising it via your banking app if it asks?

I would say something is up at your end not Samsungs.
0 Likes
Mashblade
Apprentice
Options
No problem my end with any other company.
Mashblade
Apprentice
Options
The card payment goes through but later the order gets cancelled.