Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Order cancelled?

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 12:00 PM)
PeterDragovich
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone 
So today I pre-ordered the S22Ultra 512gb (white) with trade in program. Payment 
successfull, great. Got my confirmation email, great.
After 3 hours another email came that the order is cancelled. 
WTF.
Contacted customer support, "due to high demands of orders we are now experiencing some technical difficulties while doing online purchase". 
Basically told me to wait 24h and contact them again.

Had anyone similar experience, or what is the best thing to do now? 

Thanks for any advice.
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Think the shear amout of orders is causing some issues
There are some glitches and it's a matter of being patient
Best thing is to use their advice and see what happens
Alenko
First Poster
Options

Hi. Sorry not an answer to your post, but do you have previous experience with trade-in in Samsung EU? I am so anxious of doing it with many horror stories I have read...

0 Likes
PeterDragovich
Apprentice
Options
Well, this was my first try for trade in with samsung 🙄
#UK
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Alenko 

You typically only hear about the negative experiences on a forum in regards to trade ins,  which I'm sure is only a small % of the actual trade in transactions that are completed.

As long as you follow the process and your phone is sent back in time and meets the criteria you should be good to go 👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
debully
Pioneer
Options
The trade in program is a shambles. Every year. Without fail. Not really with the exchange of phone part that seems reasonably fair. It's the actual ordering a phone forced through disorganised Klarna which goes wrong. Klarna are useless. Samsung Shop are useless. You're left on your own until someone somewhere goes, oh yeah, we'll flick that switch now.
Solution
DavidC83
Apprentice
Options
I had the same issue with the note 10 plus pre order a few years back.. the customer service was horrible and many callback promises were broke. I missed the launch date by a few days. They offered £30 compensation but I eventually got it to £100. You will just have to keep trying to contact them.
As1mi
Pioneer
Options

happened to me got confrimation email and then hours later they cancelled it. And I ordered it near the launch date

BilalB
Explorer
Options

No, but placed an order that was supposed to be delivered in "4-6" weeks, I've now been waiting longer than 8 weeks, absolute joke of a company.

0 Likes
Members_OaKSVxZ
Student
Options

My experience has been AWFUL! My Galaxy S10 had water ingress even though it is advertised as IP68 water resistant! I was very annoyed, but was offered 15% discount for my troubles. I get 15% off from my company PerkBox portal anyway! BUT you can't use this voucher with them on top!!

I have tried about 10 TIMES to order a Galaxy S22, the order goes though, and I even see that my credit card was charged, only to find an order cancelled email only 5 minutes after!! 

Customer support does not care, they sited privacy issues as to why the order keeps getting cancelld, yet previously I have bought many times from the Samsung.com/uk store.

My experience has put me off buying Samsung products for life!! I used to love them, as reliable phones.. I have their watch, which I love.. But I see they are too big to care anymore now.. 

In summary, a product (S10) that was supposed to be IP68, had water damage after a 5 minute swim, within 1 metre depth, Samsung refuse to help. And unable to buy a new S22 as the order just gets cancelled within 10 minutes of a successful purchase.. We are typically getting a brick wall now when we need help.. Which is why Apple seem to be leading the way for customer support! I'm afraid it is a sad goodbye to Samsung after a terrible experience with their support.