Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled due to being a 'Risk' - Never Again Samsung!

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 11:10 PM)
BadCustomerSupport
Apprentice
Options

I have pre ordered an S22 Ultra multiple times now, using Curve, Samsung+ and my regular Amex card. Every which one of these orders after an hour or so I receive an email stating my order has been cancelled.

"Please contact customer support. "

After contacting support I get this response:

BadCustomerSupport_0-1644966399449.png

I then contacted seuk.casemgt@samsung.com - big surprise, no response 5 days later!

Customer Services absolutely dodging the question, repeating cliché answers and not giving any sort of real help. Just sending you in circles with the classic feeling of it's not their problem. You are a Risk. You broke our terms of service. What Risk? What do you want me to do to be able to order the phone?

Honestly this is probably one of the worst buying experiences I've ever had with a phone. The lack of information and dismissal by customer support is shocking and infuriating.

I previously bought a 13 Pro Max, absolutely no problem and Apple was always helpful with any exchanges or refunds. 

Good luck to anyone else with this problem. 

23 REPLIES 23
Carrie7869
First Poster
Options

Hiya. I will phone them tomorrow and see what happens. Thank you for your response. 

0 Likes
assgoat
First Poster
Options
The security risk talk is all a lie. It has no meaning. Not a single living human being will be able to tell you what it means or why order been cancelled. The place is a joke
0 Likes
InsanityGaming
Pioneer
Options

Anyone managed to resolve this 

0 Likes
Bigsmoke79
Journeyman
Options

How did you sort it? 

0 Likes