Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled due to being a 'Risk' - Never Again Samsung!

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 05:54 PM)
BadCustomerSupport
Apprentice
Options

I have pre ordered an S22 Ultra multiple times now, using Curve, Samsung+ and my regular Amex card. Every which one of these orders after an hour or so I receive an email stating my order has been cancelled.

"Please contact customer support. "

After contacting support I get this response:

BadCustomerSupport_0-1644966399449.png

I then contacted seuk.casemgt@samsung.com - big surprise, no response 5 days later!

Customer Services absolutely dodging the question, repeating cliché answers and not giving any sort of real help. Just sending you in circles with the classic feeling of it's not their problem. You are a Risk. You broke our terms of service. What Risk? What do you want me to do to be able to order the phone?

Honestly this is probably one of the worst buying experiences I've ever had with a phone. The lack of information and dismissal by customer support is shocking and infuriating.

I previously bought a 13 Pro Max, absolutely no problem and Apple was always helpful with any exchanges or refunds. 

Good luck to anyone else with this problem. 

23 REPLIES 23
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options

mate the same thing happened to me ordered twice using samsung pay + , payment taken , still waiting for the refund. tried twice on a credit card after the first two , oddly payment wasn't taken from the credit card . Emailed them 5 days ago still no response sent one yesterday again, what can we do in this case im really frustrated.

Does anyone have the email of the Samsung UK ceo team ? , we need to take it higher now   , below are 2 similar threads with the same issues 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/s22-order-cancelled-but-no-reason-given/td-p/4...
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/samsung-cancelled-my-order-without-info/td-p/4...

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Order from O2 or whichever network you are on instead. They aren't likely to refuse the sale and fob you off
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Which is fine as long as you don't mind having a carrier branded phone, of course.
0 Likes
Capricorn12
Apprentice
Options

It almost make you think that other Manufacturers are rubbing their hands with glee laughing at Samsung customers.

It makes it worse that I'm using a samsung phone and a samsung watch and a Samsung TV.  Then being told that i'm deemed to be high risk.  Now thats insulting.  Really insulting.

woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Couldn't agree more.
Lexx790
Apprentice
Options

Same here, same reply "your order has been deemed too high risk." even though I payed upfront for it(which they still haven't refunded me for yet). 

great customer service, not only do they cancel your order and still take the money but then insult their customers of things without explanation. 

0 Likes
Capricorn12
Apprentice
Options

Late last night I received an email stating that I should pre order.  Happy days.  So I placed the order.  

Got my email confirmation... Smiling

Not Smiling.  5 minutes after the site took my money... The order has been cancelled again.

So now I have to wait for my money to be refunded.  Called customer services who  answered the phone very quickly.  I was on  the call for 17 minutes while they tried to resolve the issue... I was then cut off. 

So I've called back and demanded that I speak to a manager as this has now been going on for 8 days. 

The issue is that you can only buy this device from Samsung. The shops don't sell the 1TB variant. 

When I tried to place the order originally the Shipping date was the 25th of February, they cancelled the order

Ordered again, the shipping date was the 12th of March.  They then cancelled the order.

Ordered again, the shipping date was the 14th of April, They then cancelled the order.

So i'm now on the phone with another representative from the samsung shop support team, who I have every confidence will also not be able to help me based on my experiences from all of the other calls that have gone exactly the same way.

So I have now been on hold with Samsung for 1hr and 43minutes and 27 secs.  I was offered a call back, but my point is if you can't respond to an email what chance to I have with them responding to a call back request. Finally after 2hrs and 6 minutes on the phone with Samsung..... The issue was completely and utterly a waste of time.  No resolution.  Speaking with a samsung solutions expert there has been no update. after 9 days of trying to place an order with one of the worlds largest consumer electronics companies.

0 Likes
BadCustomerSupport
Apprentice
Options

Just proves how futile their outsourced 3rd world customer support is. They probably give them a script and low level of control on what they can do and are just taught to delay and divert until you give up. Any other normal company has elevated customer service which looks at cases in detail and has the power to actually do something. Samsung just don't bother. Amazing isn't it.

0 Likes
T457
Pioneer
Options
Are you using a vpn and they think your card details dont match ip address or something.
0 Likes