Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI5 & Android 13 for S22 phones.

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 05:38 PM)
SRS76
Navigator
Options
I know it's available for this line of phones which I've got the S22Ultra, I've learnt from my time in testing Software on PC once the stable version comes out not to update to it right away as they say it's stable but your still testing it for them, best wait till all the bugs are fixed then update as probably not missing out on much between Android 12 & 13 with one ui4 & ui5.

That's why I'm still staying on Android 12 one ui4 till everything is sorted out, as my S22Ultra runs great without any problems.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Not had any issues with my s22......runs just as good if not slightly better than before I updated.
0 Likes
craigy2504
First Poster
Options
I heard u cld update the a52 to the ui5.0 u0date but can't seem do it help pls
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Luckily I haven't got the update just now so I'm going to wait as there's quite a lot of people complaining about it.
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Only the S22 range has received it so far, next month your phone should get the update.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-one-ui-5-0-update-release-schedule/
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
I've got an issue with the Android System Intelligence app which says is not compatible any longer. I'm sure I read somewhere there was similar with a beta version but would have thought it'd be sorted for the stable release. No apparent issues otherwise.
0 Likes