Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

(Topic created on: 12-01-2023 04:08 PM)
dan_man92fs
First Poster
Options
Hi all, is it possible to set notifications to vibrate only but keep ringer on....have tried several different ways. But only way seems to work is silence them all.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Use the drop down menu and turn the sound to vibrate. This will make all notifications vibrate.
0 Likes
dan_man92fs
First Poster
Options
Hi thank you for your response. I do understand that however I want notifications to vibrate (with no sound) but still have my call ringer active. Literally every other phone I have had can do it and select sound silent or vibrate for every app.....can't find it anywhere on s22. Seems a really simple design flaw if it don't have that option
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
You need to go into the apps in your settings. Then go through them and change the default sound to vibrate. Depending on how many apps, this will take time to get right.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

In Settings > Notifications > App notifications, for each app, click on Notification categories and here for each category, you can turn off the sound. It is a lot of work though. Ex ample screenshot for WhatsApp group notifications. 

Screenshot_20230112_185030_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
dan_man92fs
First Poster
Options
Sorry none of these reply help with my issue. Please create your own post
0 Likes
Wastedagen
Pioneer
Options
Unless I am miss understanding the issue here, just go into settings/sound and vibration/volume and just turn the notification slider all the way down. Leave the ringtone slider at your desired volume. Works for me.
Screenshot_20230112_213655_Settings.jpg
dan_man92fs
First Poster
Options
I have done this, however its always sound and vibrate OR Silent..... even been to the ee shop and they don't know.....should be such a basic setting
0 Likes