Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification LED on the upcoming S23 series

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 11:53 AM)
S22 Ultra User
Explorer
Options

Hello Samsung and All,

Notification LED has always been a useful tool to get alerted for different notifications without even touching your phone. Especially with the selection of colours, one can tell whether it is a WhatsApp notification or a normal SMS, or an email. Also, it takes away the need for audio notifications. Android phones have always been known for their notification LED functionality and for a big part it has always been a differentiating factor.

I am suggesting/requesting/advising Samsung to bring the LED back to its phones.

With this, I urge everyone to cast their vote in favour of bringing the notification LED back to the upcoming S23 series. 

Have your say guys and make it count 🤞

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I use holey light. Although AOD is not working too good, I have changed it to blink .. which still means I get notifications.
0 Likes
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
I have S22 Ultra and have notification light around the edges of the screen, with selection of colours you wish, and I do have Note 20 ultra is the same. I don't know exactly what notification you missed or looking for. Maybe you don't mean this one or you don't like it this way ?
0 Likes
DFW1
Pioneer
Options
I agree. I use aodnotify but would drop any software for a hardware Notification LED
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
You want this app to be able to have that and gonna have to pay if want extra Screenshot_20221012-224159_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes