Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification dots are white

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 11:28 AM)
phi216
Explorer
Options
Finally updated to OneUI 5 and the notification dots when you pull down notifications are pretty much all completely white...
Looks like in light mode they're white on black but in dark mode they're white on white which is a little stupid...
I would actually prefer for them to be colourful though with the same app icons used elsewhere on my phone... 
Does anyone have any idea what to do to fix this - as it's not in the notification settings

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Disable the theme you are using 

0 Likes
phi216
Explorer
Options
So the only way to get the notification dots to work is to use Samsung's default theme?? What's the point in having a choice of themes then??
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Bug in the theme park app

0 Likes
mtl-er
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Looks to me like a transparency issue. Previously, there was no icon background on my notifications. Improved the situation somewhat by turning on a high contrast theme in accessibility and then turning it back off, but no real fix thus far.

0 Likes
phi216
Explorer
Options
I was playing around in good lock again, went to quickstar and found that by turning my old quick panel theme back on (it must've got turned off when I applied the default theme to get the notifications to work) the notifications are now white dots with black icons, I'm going to edit my quick panel theme again but at least that's working now...
0 Likes