Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra v s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 11:12 PM)
Yas1320
Navigator
Options
Hi

I have got a note 20 ultra and nearly had it for 2 years. I was wondering if it is worth upgrading to the new s22 ultra? Or is it very similar. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is your Samsung Note²⁰ working OK @Yas1320  ?

If so I'd suggest to await the launch of the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra and see what that phone brings.

However if your phone isn't working OK and or  you've come across a great deal for the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra then you won't be disappointed with that phone.

Mine has been great 👍 

Perhaps make a visit to a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Store that has working retail demo models on display to get hands on.

There are also comparison sites such as gsmarena.com and on YouTube.

Enjoy your journey  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Yas1320
Navigator
Options
Thanks for taking out time to reply and your advice.

I was thinking of waiting for the S23, but I had noticed that the Samsung website were offering £510 for a trading in for my phone. So that got me thinking.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome 👍 @Yas1320 

I thought you'd seen a good deal somewhere  🤔

So I'd still suggest to do some due diligence in order to make an informed decision.

The Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra is most definitely a sound device.

Decisions , decisions  😉

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Yas1320
Navigator
Options
Definitely, I like the improvements they made with the camera, even though I use the camera very often. I'm just going to weigh things up and see how I go.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If it helps, I was in similar situation, back in March, with my N20U and as there was a good deal, similar to  what you see now plus a bit extra, I traded it for S22U. No regrets, new phone is a worthy replacement

Yas1320
Navigator
Options
Amazing, thanks for comment. I'll see if they come up with any new add ons. If not I may wait till the s23.
0 Likes
MrsAlCapone
Student
Options

I'm glad you found it worth it. I've had my N20U for about 2 years and also ready to trade in, placed an order 2 days ago for the S22U and just see a lot of complaints about delivery time. Did you get yours in-store, or order from Samsung?

0 Likes
Yas1320
Navigator
Options

Hi 

In the end I decided to wait a little longer before I upgrade. I'm willing to wait if they have any other offers on their website and may even wait for the release of the S23. 

I hope you get yours soon and love it.

0 Likes