Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new software update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 02:58 PM)
s3nsoryoverload
Apprentice
Options
what a disgusting update i have my s22 ultra for a year absolutly chuffed with it but the latest software update has ruined my ability to be comfortable with personalisation and just general use like for example an mp3 player that ive paid for has now got to have permisions for calls and other things you would not need to use on an mp3 player plus constantly getting "copied to clipboard" showing on screen so when i look for this so called clip board my phone shows nothing not a single thing to do with it samsung dont rush these update unless you know that they run 100% smooth a thousand pound phone wasted now cheers samsung
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

That mp3 player needs to fix/tighten its permissions. Android 13 has enhanced permissions manager showing you what apps are up to

BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
I wonder if sammy hasnt saved you from some unknown permissions that were lurking in your phone.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can't comment on mp³ players @s3nsoryoverload as I use Spotify exclusively.

I'm certainly not experiencing the Clipboard issue.

Perhaps reset your keyboard.

And after a major software update it's recommended to do this > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Also the core os is written by Google not Samsung, justsayin
0 Likes
s3nsoryoverload
Apprentice
Options
oh ok new to this phone tbh had a10 for 4 yrs b4 22 ultra but tbh i did jump the guna as i did sort it peeps cheers for the info
theneverready
Apprentice
Options
Isn't the core open source?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sort of but not really..... Android is Google pretty much and the variants are sometimes modified but 90% by.only Google
theneverready
Apprentice
Options
But the core is open source
0 Likes
lunitalee
First Poster
Options
Can anyone please help me retrieve a clipboard saved note? My phone said it was doing "optimisation" & it deleted 2 of my saved clipboard items in the middle of the assortment. They usually delete from the oldest up, so thought I had some time left..uuughh!
Tried using Gboard to retrieve it, but can't see how to get into my history..
0 Likes