Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S22 ultra Geekbench score

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 01:45 PM)
SRS76
Navigator
Options
Just ran Geekbench on my s22 ultra and got this score is it average score for this phone using Exynos 2200 processor?

S22 Ultra Geekbench score

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
This from Sammobile.. Geekbench banning S10/S20/S21 and S22 Series phones for thottling performance issue https://www.sammobile.com/news/geekbench-banning-samsung-phones-slowing-down-apps/
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
So don't look to much in to that score on Geekbench ..just read the link above
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Your Geekbench score for your S22 Ultra is a good one SRS76. It beats the last score I obtained for my fully optimized S21 Ultra which is performing brilliantly for me.. It always feels very fast and is always running cool with great battery life so I would say that you are going to get some fine performance from your new phone.. 👍👍Screenshot_20220306-203247_Geekbench 5.jpg
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
🤦 you do know it's a fake number on Geekbench as Samsung throttle there phones but not the benchmark apps so that number is irrelevant.. that's why Geekbench have banned 4 years of phones by Samsung
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Yeah I agree, got 1154/3400 with my S22U, device is performing fine. Haven't noticed any throttling while gaming yet.
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
It's technically the 'real' number, as in what the hardware can do at max. The problem is that Samsung doesn't let other apps running at max performance, but this should be addressed soon I would imagine.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
🤦
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I think when such underhand goings on are brought to light it can only benefit we consumers. I applaud the work of those people working behind the scenes to create a level and fair and transparent digital playing field. So what if some of them have agendas. So far Samsung and Oppo have been rumbled for hidden throttling but are they the only ones?.. I doubt it. If Samsung and Oppo now have to establish a throttle free performance option button or the like on their phones via a software update or whatever then that is a very good thing for us all especially for gamers. Assuming there are no thermal pitfalls. 👍
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
It Was oneplus not oppo.. OnePlus was caught last year to be fair I don't care about other phone companies I only care about Samsung and what they have been doing as I own a Samsung phone not a OnePlus etc it's under handed
And wrong and there only saying a fix might come because they were caught ..if they were not caught Samsung would of carried on faking benchmark stats Which at this moment in time samung are still doing and remember it's not just the S22 series they have been doing this from The S10 /S20 and S21 series 4 years !!.. it was not just a mistake ..they knew what they were doing to there customers saying one thing about how there phones perform then in the background cutting it by upto 50 % people might be happy spending over £1200 on a top of the range phone and know that the performance is cut by upto 50% in the background (secretly) but I'm not