Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launcher bug - incorrect application launched

(Topic created on: 29-06-2022 03:52 PM)
Fire_six
Journeyman
Options
I use Microsoft launcher on my s22 ultra. I've noticed if I switch applications in quick succession from my app drawer, the application launched is not the app icon I click on. It looks like a ui overlay issue where the app icon shortcut  in the taskbar is launched. I am sure this is not a Microsoft launcher issue since I am experiencing this only on the s22 ultra and not on non-samsung phones. 
7 REPLIES 7
Tyler222
First Poster
Options

Am having the exact same problem - also on S22U with MS launcher 

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Cant' replicate on my device. Are you using gestures (i do)?

0 Likes
carlosnd
Apprentice
Options

Same for me, on an old S10e, really annoying. Have you solved this problem?

0 Likes
Fire_six
Journeyman
Options
I have tried multiple launchers including nova and MS, but the problem remains. I have also removed the screen protector, but still the same.
0 Likes
Fire_six
Journeyman
Options
Yes, using gestures, but I don't see why that should affect this. It only happens if you minimise an app and launch a new one in quick succession
0 Likes
Fire_six
Journeyman
Options
No, not yet. I have cleared the cache, but that didn't fix the problem.
0 Likes
Rohitdna
First Poster
Options

The problem with mine is upon quick succession from any app (I'm using Niagara Launcher) to home screen, the phone fails the register its first tap. Instead it takes 1-1.5secs to register the tap upon taping next. This only happens while using any other launchers apart from OneUI home. This is very stupid on Samsung's part. They must fix it.

0 Likes