Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline calls going straight to voicemail.

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 11:14 AM)
Michelle2570
Student
Options
Does anyone know why the landline calls to my Samsung S22 Ultra go directly to voicemail. 

On the Phone app log it says Blocked Call when no number shows on the Blocked Number list.

I can make phone calls from my mobile phone to landlines and to other mobile phones without any problem. 

I can directly receive other mobile phone calls without any problem. 

It's just with landline calls that I get this issue. 

I was 1 hour and half on the phone to my network provider (Sky Mobile). After all the "modifications" the technician asked me to do on the phone, it hasn't still not resolved the problem. 

Neither Bluetooth nor Do Not Disturb are active! 

Does anyone have any answer please? It gets me so frustrated trying to check the Phone app and call and voicemail settings. 

Thank you for your help! 

Michelle 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Check you haven't enabled
Call forwarding
Check you haven't enabled
Flight mode airplane mode

Check spam id caller protection
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check to see if it only affecting your land-line or all landlines

If just yours then see if you blocked your own number accidently

Another option is put another sim card in you phone and see if it still happens

Usually it's not the phone that send calls to voicemail but the carrier, the phone sends the instructions, once instructions sent the phone doesn't do anything
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
I had this,make sure it's only set to high risk,it was set to block all as default on mine👍Screenshot_20220308-185140_Call settings.jpg
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
I had to do the same! If set to block all spam and scam calls on my S21 Ultra I am unable to receive any landline calls.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
MonM
First Poster
Options

I don't know who your carrier is but mine is AT&T and my phone has Call Protect. I had to unblock calls through the App. 

Michelle2570
Student
Options
Thank you everyone for your help! It took me a few weeks to sort this problem out, but I finally managed to do it with your help. I'm glad it's sorted now. 😊👍
0 Likes