Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It keeps informing me my fingerprint isn't mine.even though I have been using it

(Topic created on: 24-12-2022 04:20 PM)
mick51
First Poster
Options
I keep being informed my fingerprint isn't mine.even though been using biometrics for weeks it won't let me log onto anything .do when I press force stop and go to the app I want to enter password it throws up fingerprint it won't even let me enter pin I dont know who's finger I suddenly have so tried contacting Samsung entered question twice no response whatsoever I can't use any of my apps it won't let me I have even entered my Samsung password pressed disable biometrics next thing when I try to enter password fingerprint comes up even though I disabled it
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @mick51. That's very strange indeed. Are you able to share a photo showing the error message that you are encountering when trying to input your fingerprint?

Additionally, please can you let me know whether you have reached out to any of our Support Teams to help ensure that you regain access to all of the features and functions of your phone again?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's certainly an anomaly @mick51  🤔

Will your phone allow a Factory Reset as a last resort or perhaps seek to use a Samsung Service Centre.

I wish you all the best with this 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "