Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue

(Topic created on: 21-03-2024 08:02 PM)
syemondo88
First Poster
Options
Ever since the latest update I keep get camera failed I have enough space memory on phone when I open sometimes it close take picture and it crashes and its only started since I updated to latest software I have deleted data and cache thing aswell

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@syemondo88: To troubleshoot the issue, please head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then press and hold the Side button > Restart. This will refresh the device and address any software issues that might be a contributing factor. 

If the issue persists following the restart, please head to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Phone diagnostics > Camera, and follow the on-screen prompts. Does this test return an 'Action required' notification in the summary at the end? 

0 Likes
syemondo88
First Poster
Options
I tried that and when it is on diagnostic with camera I click the camera button to take picture and it just does nothing
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@syemondo88: If the Camera is not responding in the diagnostics tool, then I recommend arranging for the phone to be inspected by one of our authorised engineers. Please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the screen > Contact us, and reach out via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to assist you further. Alternatively, open the Samsung Members app and head to Support > Repair service > Request service. 

0 Likes
syemondo88
First Poster
Options
Well found clearing cache in gallery may have foxed it
0 Likes