Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue After Software Update

(Topic created on: 12-12-2022 03:54 PM)
emma567
First Poster
Options
Following the last update, my phone has been crashing frequently. The battery life has not been good either. Instagram has also been freezing frequently too. Another issue- whatsapp- when trying to send photos I am unable to select any videos through WhatsApp. I also have to choose Google photos for an option when sending pictures that I have taken from the camera. This is extremely frustrating and should not be experiencing such issues when the phone is only a few months old. Really disappointed. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I thought it was doing this last time and then I thought it was ok but I've got up this morning and it says please enter your pin after a restart but I haven't updated anything I've lost even more calls now and even more work check your signal as well has your signal dropped down to nothing
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And to be honest with you I don't think no one that Samsung cares the camera don't work the video don't work I've got no signal it's constantly connected to the internet all the time I'm I think Samsung is spying on us are uploading all the information from your phone obviously the same as mine that's why everyone keeps losing calls and dropping calls because the phone is too busy to ring
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options