Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is samsung customer looking like fool to samsung

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 12:30 AM)
Sgkr1920
Journeyman
Options
Problems comes one by one with this new galaxy s22 ultra devices.while taking pictures phone automatically restart,lot of games only support 30fps,while using social media video and audio lags,while using camera video is not at all stablilized in my exynos varient.battery backup is poor. Please dont make another exynos chip in future please samsung all snapdragon varient is working good.

Samsung one question if you are not sure about the exynos chipset please dont make it, if you are sure about its performance atleast quote its price minimum 300 to 400pounds lesser than snapdragon varient.
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Sgkr1920 

Sorry to hear your experiencing issues with your phone.

I own the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb in Phantom Black > Exynos SoC and on my case the phone is working without issue.

I'm in no way suggesting yours isn't.

YouTube does not lag > my mobile data speeds are string enough as well is Wi-Fi connection.

In regards to Social Media,  Facebook in particular my preference is to not use their resources hungry app so I uninstall it and access Facebook instead by my Samsung Browser Url.

Twitter works fine.

I'd suggest to send feedback via your Samsung Members app under the GetHelp section.

Also a good generic troubleshooting tip is to clear the phone's system cache file partition. 

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

In regards to Exynos and Qualcomm SnapDragon SoC variants I've owned both and find the SnapDragon optomises better so battery usage times are generally better.

Apart from that the rest performs the same.

If a person does not like a phone with Exynos then I'd suggest to pass on that model or import the alternative with the SnapDragon SoC in although on the UK that would mean no warranty support and Samsung Pay may not work.

I've imported before.

I honestly don't think Samsung would release the phone at a lesser price due to it's SoC.

I appreciate people have their own opinions on this which has been discussed in previous threads.

There are lots of threads on this forum , other forums and on Tech Sites who have articles discussing Exynos vs SnapDragon.

The average user of these phone's wouldn't even realise or know what SoC is in them !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
I had a similar issue with the s21 when was new. If you are still under return period ask for a refund, otherwise only option will be sending your phone to repair and samsung can take weeks leaving you without a phone. Check their truspilot and messages on instagram.. dealing with their customer service will make you regret of buying one of their phones...
0 Likes