Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory - Out of Stock?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 12:10 PM)
NikkiB1986
Student
Options

Does anyone know when they're getting the Unlocked S22 Ultra 1TB back in stock (any color I don't care I just want my phone)?

I currently own a Note 9 512gb and I wanted to treat myself to the Unlocked S21 Ultra 512GB but couldn't find it anywhere anymore. So I decided to go for the Unlocked S22 Ultra 1TB in Black and tried to buy it last night after release but my cart said it was already out of stock after a few hours. Yet the option is still is offered on the website? Why wouldn't they remove the option if it's sold out?

16 REPLIES 16
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Patience is key my friend.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I was pre ordering the status at the top of the Samsung Oneline Shop did keep changing from the Pre Order button to sold out.

Probably due to how fast people were accessing the page and pre ordering.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Mountainman88
First Poster
Options

I waited for the s21 ultra 512gb to be in-stock and the never happened. And now I can't get the 1tb s22. 

NikkiB1986
Student
Options

Same. I just found/purchased a 1TB S22 Ultra Unlocked on Best Buy. But it won't ship til April. 😥

0 Likes
sendittoamit
Pioneer
Options
Hi

I don't understand why 1tb variants are out of stock of the S22 Ultra this item is supposed to be a preorder and people are expected to wait for some time the least you should do is open up the preorders rather then mentioning out of stock and tell people to wait longer as at least you don't lose out on sales. Your losing out on sales by marking them as out of stock and you should look into this especially when people want to take up on the preorder offers. All I am saying is open up the preorders and tell people to wait longer that's all why shut of vital sales revenues?? Doesn't make sense I want the Green 1tb or white and its out of stock a bit silly I think your development team need to fix your website up as it's totally bugged up.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sendittoamit 

Just looked on the UK Samsung shop and the Phantom Black 1GB is showing as available. 

Screenshot_20220211-111039_Samsung Internet.jpg

sendittoamit
Pioneer
Options
I'm after the green or white one!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

OK @sendittoamit 

Was just a thought. :smiling-face:

Keithy
Navigator
Options

there ***** saying in stock then delivery is a month away 

muppets