DaveA1
Navigator
Options
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
These things always go either way.
Truth is in normal use it depends on what you are doing. The type of apps you have installed, settings etc etc.
I like some have had both chipsets in my phones over the years, and maybe a couple of years ago you could notice a difference.
But really I don't now. Most people will never get close to pushing the performance that far

For the most part, most issues are with setting up devices, especially copying data from one to the other.
I find restoring from a cloud backup far better, and I usually have no issues.

There could be some units from a production run that are experiencing problems, and I’m sure Samsung are working on that now.
I'm looking forward to getting mine. Can't wait
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip is better and always will be better than the Exynos 2200 chip ....every year this happens no difference now
Never understand why people Defend Samsung giving UK and Europe lower chips in there phones and are charged the same price ....all Samsung phones should use the Snapdragon chip of that year not Exynos ....even the oppo top phone and OnePlus top phone companies give Europe and UK the top Snapdragon chip why not Samsung !!
And them two companies still give chargers in the box free not like Samsung and Apple you have to buy
ruuvvi
Navigator
Options

Geekbench 5 result for my S22 ultra exynos is 1178 / 3622. How can those results in article be so low for Exynos?

iPhone_McGee
Explorer
Options

Where do we legally stand on this in terms of false advertising.  It was marketed as an 'Epic leap' and 'Fastest chip ever' but it can't even compete with current mid-range phones.

g2erDJ7

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think the tests they perform are a lot more accurate than someone's YouTube video.
I think as the next few weeks goes on and more phones make it into people's hands.
We will see different articles and performance figures.
I see the data the manufacturers put out and trust that stuff rather than someone using an app to measure speed tests etc
0 Likes
AntonioMerretti
Pioneer
Options
Looks to be like some serious hardware issue, I've heard a few people having this so a bad batch? My geek bench is 1169/3685 for my 512GB version.
0 Likes