07-12-2022 09:32 AM in
07-12-2022 09:48 AM in
07-12-2022 03:20 PM - last edited 07-12-2022 03:21 PM
Additional ideas though some Members may already have tried at least some of them:
Firstly go to Apps-Instagram-Storage-Delete cache and Data. you will then need to log in again, if that does mot work try reinstalling Instagram if you still wish to use the app.
However it may become advisable to wipe the cache partition (which can help with crashes). Temporary files are deleted but no Data is lost.
Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu. A factory reset may be necessary after other troubleshooting ,however ensure Data is backed up before going down this route.
Personally have not had this issue on any Samsung Device (though only moderate user of the app) and always clear the cache partition after updates.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
07-12-2022 06:26 PM in
08-12-2022 07:21 AM in