Samsung Members Star ★
Options

dual sim as in two nano sims plus esim? 

40 REPLIES 40
Solution
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

The Galaxy S22 Ultra (and Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+) are all dual SIM devices with eSIM compatibility. 

This means that you can either use 2x physical SIM cards, or 1 physical SIM card + eSIM so that work and play, your new phone keeps you connected. 

^SachikoT

BlackHawk
First Poster
Options
Does s22 ultra UK model comes with dual nano sim or one nano and the other eSIM  
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@BlackHawk 

Dual nano SIM + eSIM

See the stickie at the top of this forum...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/in-uk-is-galaxy-s22-ultra-dual-sim/m-p/4782318...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
ToothCleaner
Student
Options

Hi,

According to the specs on the Samsung website, there are two different models - a single SIM model and a dual SIM model.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s22/specs/

How can you tell if you are purchasing a single SIM or dual SIM model?

Thanks,

Joe

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

if you buy in UK and directly from Samsung then it will be dual sim

ToothCleaner
Student
Options
And if you don't buy it directly from Samsung? E.g., Vodafone, EE, O2 (like most people). This post is confusing because it doesn't state that it's direct from Samsung only...
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

then you need to check with whoever sells the phone. i once bought from argos and it was single sim only to find if I had purchased it from Samsung it would have been dual sim. 

Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
I am so relieved, arigatou Sachiko-san, I preordered S22U but later found out that it comes without SD card in which slot you normally place second sim on Note 20U. I hope there must be second slot for sim2 on the new SG22U
Ozzi
Explorer
Options

I've ordered S22 Ultra hoping it's dual sim. It's going back if it's not 😏