Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea for s series

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 03:11 AM)
Ebrahim
First Poster
Options

i am a big fan of samsung S series device. am using S20 .I would like to buy S22 ultra but i can't because the S22 ultra is the one of the big phone 6.9 inch display. its not compatible phone. its like big phone users. but i like compatible phone like 6.1 inch display phone like s22 but s22 didn't have the top end mobile features. apple mobile have 2 type of device in there pro version like 14 pro with 6.1 inch 13 pro max with6.9 inch i think same must use this strategy like s22 ultra mini 6.1 and s22 ultra 6.9 it helps to increase your sales. s22 ultra mini block your compact mobile your who ready to jump on iphone 14 pro 6.1. this my idea stop S22,s22 plus,s22 ultra. market new like s22 ultra mini 6.1 and s22 ultra 6.9

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I appreciate your viewpoint on the different sizes of phone's currently available in the s²² series @Ebrahim  

I've no idea what Samsung will provide with the s²³ series but I do hope they offer one that suites your own wants and needs boxes 👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
You should look at the S22+, much nicer size, flat display, great battery life, obviously no spen support but for 99% of users this isn't an issue
0 Likes