Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I synced samsung gallery to one drive, now certain apps can't see my photos but I can see them in the gallery app

(Topic created on: 11-03-2023 02:26 PM)
Relish_1410
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys,

I synced my one drive and samsung gallery to free up some space on my phone. Now when I go to send photos in Facebook or snapchat my photos don't show up.

However, when I open samsung gallery I can see them all.

Do I have to download all my photos again or is this a permission issue?

Thanks for any input :smiling-face:

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I think if you sync your folders it shouldn't affect apps as the photos are still on your phone. It sounds like you have moved your photos rather than syncing them. Your gallery app probably has access to your one drive folder but other apps probably don't. It maybe worth looking in you FB app settings to see if it lets you choose your default pictures folder i.e use OneDrive rather than your phones internal storage folder? I don't know if it's possible but probably worth a look. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Akpocky
First Poster
Options

Yes. I also got that problem and don't know how to solve it. I try to free up some space on my phone. Then another apps can't see my photo at all. I need to download the photo from cloud [ real size on onedrive] then app will see that downloaded photo but app will sort the wrong date.

0 Likes