Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought this phone on Facebook marketplace in weeks this is what happen I need some help please

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 11:59 AM)
way 2cool
First Poster
Options

Is a Samsung s22 ultra 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@way 2cool: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your Galaxy S22 Ultra. Based on the notification, it does appear as though the seller has purchased the device as part of the Trade In Programme, and has not met the terms and conditions. This could mean that they have not returned their existing device to Samsung, or they have not paid a surcharge issued by the Trade In Team due to their existing device not meeting the minimum requirements for Trade In. As you are not the original buyer, your best course of action would be to contact the seller directly to arrange a refund, as it will be difficult to arrange for the device to be unlocked yourself. I understand that this is far from ideal, and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

ShibuyaBen
Explorer
Options
Not sure what you paid, buyer beware. I always see good deals, but the stress behind those good deals far outweigh buy OEM.

I am sorry about the trouble, take it on the chin as lesson learnt. Maybe it's ok for future trade in?

One more thought, custom ROM....
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Is the video going to be approved? I cannot see it.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you ask the seller for a refund @way 2cool  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "