What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am disappointed about One UI 5

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 11:30 AM)
Options
A few days , I was surfing online about One UI 5 leaks (⚠️WARNING⚠️ there might be spoilers about One UI 5 ) As I was saying . The One UI 5 isn't going to change the phone that much , the only thing that you can see is the notification center , When get a notification it says at top from what app you got the notification and it's quite small . Well One UI 5 is going to change that , the app logo is gonna get bigger , it's going to be the app logo in a circle (the people having the S22 / S22 + / S22 Ultra maybe saw this change) I don't see any other changes 😔😔😔.
Samsung kinda messed this up or...they could change it bc the One UI 5 is still in beta and that means that things could change. I hope One UI 6 will look better . 🤞

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I have to say it doesn't matter what changes with One UI 5. The main thing is that the device is safe.
ZeroTwo
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options
One UI 5 includes far more changes than you've listed:
- Redesign of some app icons
-multiple user profiles
-more gestures for gesture control
- a maintenance mode for repairs in which your personal data cannot be accessed
- new emotes
- RAM Plus can be disabled and a lot more..
ZeroTwo.png
mad_cat
Maestro
Options
Probably you should take a look at the changelog of OneUI 5.0 there is a lot more changes you thought.
Nakatan
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
We see posts like this one here every year.
I can't understand why some people can't wait with their criticism till OneUi is really out for the public.
It's typical that a manufacturer won't push all the changes of his new Ui at the very first beta test. It's most likely that there will be more changes in the next betaupdates...
Nakatan.png
SuAlfons
Pioneer
Options
Android 13 does not have many user facing changes over Android 12.

OneUI 5 will have no big redesign.

Google did a great thing, the material design looks best on their Pixel phones. All phones based on AOSP design look dated compared to this.
0 Likes
Mr-IntL
Explorer
Options
I still can't get it.. The beta and now there is a beta 2
0 Likes
Options
New emotes ? Whats that ?
0 Likes
Options
True
0 Likes