How to claim your free 12 months Disney+

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 07:07 PM)
131 REPLIES 131
wazzup
First Poster
Options

Had to search around for this myself but this link worked for me in the UK:

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/redeem

Might need to mess around with the country bit depending on where you're from.

Jonathan70
Apprentice
Options

what link?

0 Likes
Festus007
Apprentice
Options
I posted a link on how to get the code
0 Likes
XsD
Explorer
Options

I just went through all this as well. Apparently you don't get the code. It'll be emailed to you. Read the Fine print under terms on the boost page. Support told me I'll get the email in 24 hours. 

0 Likes
mattwb
First Poster
Options

Cheers wazzup that has worked for me :smiling-face:

Happybug
Apprentice
Options

HOW TO USE YOUR CODE ONCE YOU HAVE IT - 04/04/2022

I had no problem getting my code from Samsung, but I couldn't make it work to subscribe.  Fortunately I eventually found the answer, at least in the UK, but I suspect this should work globally.

(Anyone else succeeding with this answer PLEASE COME BACK AND SHARE if it worked for you, and whereabouts.)

SOLUTION:
Go to https://www.disneyplus.com/redeem and you will see you can enter the Samsung-issued code before you even log-in.  Make sure you're logged out on the https://www.disneyplus.com site before clicking that redeem link.
You'll then be asked to log in or create an account.  So long as your current subscription has expired you should be able to start a new one on your existing account.

If your subscription is still current, you must cancel it so that it does not auto-renew, then wait until the expiry date and then use your code to reactivate it from that link.  Note the expiry date of your Samsung code that's in the issuing e-mail.

This worked for me, but to discover that (pretty obvious-looking) link above, I had to call Disney+ subscription on +442039362903 in the UK.

NOTES:
You can't renew using the Disney+ Mobile app.  If you do, any code entry form is for the subscription partner (e.g. Google Play Store) and not Disney+, so the code is not relevant and is not accepted.  This was my problem.  By going directly to the Disney+ site at the address above you subscribe directly with Disney and the code works.

The regular Disney+ Web subscription page doesn't have anywhere to enter this code, so you need to do it using the link above.

I don't know why that link wasn't made more public.

Hope this helps you as I spent frustrating hours trying to solve this.

XsD
Explorer
Options

Did you receive the code? I haven't gotten it. Or any email confirmation saying that it's in process. Apparently the deadline to claim it is in 10 days, but they take 28 days AFTER verification (terms & conditions at the bottom of the page) to email it out. 

Jondave
Journeyman
Options

Hi Does anyone know if you have to claim the code on/before the 22nd April using the new phone as the earliest delivery date I can get for a S22 is after the 22nd?

Neosid
Student
Options

Same issue here. Filled out the online form on my phone on Friday (01/04/22) and are still yet to recieve my Disney+ code via email. No confirmation email neither to say it is being processed?

pagel
First Poster
Options

If you are opening this link on a Samsung device, it is important to make sure you open it in Google Chrome, NOT the Samsung browser. If you open it in Chrome logged in to your Samsung account, you can fill in a form to apply for the offer. Samsung browser does not work for this purpose.

Full marks to Samsung for irony.