Thank you Samsung for great deals 🤗
mrp100461
Student
Options
I tried and got the same no available offers try later
Emexrulsier
Journeyman
Options

On a side but related note, how do I actually redeem the code.  I have my 12 month Disney plus code.  I set my account to not auto renew so now my subscription has ended.

When I log in now it says

"Welcome back, it seems like you're not subscribed" and there is a single button "Renew Subscription".  If you click that, you are taken to a page that allows you to choose Monthly or Annual, and pay by Credit card or Paypal, and then there is an Agreed and Subscribe button.  There is absolutely no place where you can redeem a code to complete the subscription.

Members_I9nAwDS
First Poster
Options

I have been trying to get this code for about couple of weeks, without fail. The man from Customer Services, though very helpful, was not able to resolve this problem. The Promotion Team do not support via phone and keep saying visit the website. I would be grateful if anyone can help me to get the disney+ code

Festus007
Apprentice
Options
Click on the link, you will see the code copy it then login into your Samsung account after it will redirect you to Disney + sig up and put payment details . Your 12months will be activated. Cancel it if you don't want to use it continue after 12months
0 Likes
Members_SIDL0td
Student
Options

This does not work

Members_SIDL0td
Student
Options

I still can't get it I think it's all a con to buy Samsung s22

Festus007
Apprentice
Options
Worked for me
0 Likes
Members_jf5iMgI
First Poster
Options

I have spent 4 days trying to activate the 12 months free Disney+ offer through Samsung. I have spoken with a Samsung agent on the phone and registered with Disney +. Still no luck. Seems like a few people are having the same issue. Can someone offer me some advice please?