Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim Disney+

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 06:56 PM)
MerlinAnn슈ഋ
Journeyman
Options
What needs to be done to claim free Disney+ for 12 months when you buy s22? Also how can I claim for the free Samsung buds?? Please let me know 
Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
BOROCol
Student
Options

Hi all I am having similar issue as I only received my S22 last week, Ear Buds all sorted and approved, but every time I get to claim offer for 12months Disney + its only stating for 6months???

0 Likes
Becc0793
Explorer
Options

Hello, I am having the same probelm claiming Disney+ 12 months for free, that link takes me to the offers but Disney+ is not showing up ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
adi786
First Poster
Options
Hi I am trying claiming disney+ .I can't understand where to start ? Can you please help
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @adi786 , sure! You can claim Disney+ by following these steps:

• Open the Google Chrome browser on and eligible device. 
  • Visit the Boost Website:

UK –  www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus 

ROI – www.samsung.com/ie/boost/disneyplus  

• Scroll down to ‘Entertainment Offers’ .
  • Click Disney+ and select the correct offer (6 or 12 months).
  • When prompted to sign into your Samsung account click ‘Sign in with this Galaxy Device’ .
  • When signed in click the ‘Claim Offer’ button for the code to appear. 
  • If you want to redeem this, click ‘Copy code and claim offer’ – This will take you to the Disney+ website 
  • The code will be automatically inputted to the system and you will need to create a Disney+ account. By filling in your email address, password, and bank details. You will have £1 reserved from your account to confirm the payment once that the promotional subscription has ended, which will be returned.  
  • Click ‘Agree and subscribe’. 

@Becc0793  and the rest of users here have you been able to claim this now?

0 Likes
Members_HYa2l37
First Poster
Options

Thought it was just me, I can't get into the Disney+ for registering either, just sits spinning.  Have you got a solution yet ?  I just bought the Samsung S24 ultra so should be eligible.

0 Likes