Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim Disney plus offer?

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 11:28 AM)
Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
Where and how do I start my Disney + offer after purchasing G22U ? It's not quite obvious on Samsung's website.  Do I need to contact them directly or go to Samsung experience store?
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Arvsol
First Poster
Options
Hi cannot claim disney received my s22plus today .says offer expired any clues
0 Likes
Members_WQT8G7S
Student
Options

Ideally Samsung webpage should generate the long Unique code after validating samsung membership but it is not happening and we are not sure what to do.

0 Likes
paulwendy
First Poster
Options
Same here keep getting the same issues as above
0 Likes
Members_2yHWpQi
First Poster
Options

How long did you have to wait for the email. I've followed all the steps, yet haven't received an email. Do I just wait till I get one ?

0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options
Same as me been 4 days nothing yet
0 Likes
Members_kf0Wtsl
First Poster
Options

I tried this and I can't get a code. I brought the tab S8+ and I don't have a IMEI number to claim it... any ideas on how to redeem it? My tablet says its eligible when I look it up too.

0 Likes
Abisto
First Poster
Options
It's free trial from Disney plus the same as the Samsung offer? I've registered and I can see free trial on my subscription.
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

I learned previously that first on ur S22 settings under default browser set it to Samsung Internet browser then come back to the member's app, go to the benefits section, and sign in if you haven't already click on the link in the Disney plus claim page follow the instructions on the screen after your claim code appears there 

Regards

0 Likes
Zef Tataro
First Poster
Options

Today I have the same issue!Is the problem solved?

seems to be samsung scam….

0 Likes
kelfox
Student
Options
Samsung said i need to take it up with Disney as they can't help
0 Likes