Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help my S22 cuts me off whilst I'm on the phone.

(Topic created on: 11-12-2023 10:24 AM)
SuzyS22
First Poster
Options
My s22 keeps cutting the call after a certain time. I've had the phone 12 months, it's been doing this for few months. Its not everyday, thankfully

I can be chatting for 10 mins or half hour and it will cut off. Talk to a friend, they've disappeared, Worst one was I was in a queue for the Dr's and I had started at 30 and I was at number 3, it cut off! Oh I was so annoyed... 

Has anyone else had this problem with their phone doing this and what it could be? 

Please help
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
My Flip 5 has been cutting me off recently on outgoing calls, since android 14 one ui 6 so I presume it's a related bug as incoming are okay and can complete calls without dropping so it don't appear to be a network fault.
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

Most likely this will be an issue with either your mobile provider or the other persons.

However, one option would be to perform a Reset Network Settings on your device to rule that out.

Next option would be to ask your network to perform a reset at their end.

Nuclear Option would be to ask your network to remove you from their network then reconnect you. But this would likely mean you lose connection totally for up to 24 hours.