Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grain in daylight photo

(Topic created on: 31-03-2022 09:18 PM)
dxtnguyxn2002
Journeyman
Options
This is unacceptable for a phone that cost over 1K. Yes, I'm on the latest software update. Please fix this samsung and it doesn't happend on any SNAPDRAGON model. This will probably be my last samsung phone as the same thing happend to s21 ultra aswell. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Gadgetman86
Pioneer
Options
Hopefully Samsung fix the issue in the next update
Members_2h57HRR
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing similar problem with grain using s22+ when taking a picture with flash on. First picture is usually super grain, the others are than ok. To me it looks like sw problem. See picture

20220405_183819.jpg

dxtnguyxn2002
Journeyman
Options
Samsung better fix this. We paid so much money and this is what we get? I'm planning to switch to apple if they don't fix this. Similar thing happend to my previous s21 ultra, and for years they haven't fixed the grain issue.
0 Likes
Galle20
Journeyman
Options

S22 5G here and very grainy shots especially with the main (1x) lense. Even so that my S10 is way better.  My expectations were for much cleaner pictures.

Iphone does this better now, unfortunately.

dxtnguyxn2002
Journeyman
Options
This had happend since the s21 and it still happend on the s22. My old note 10 plus has less noise and better shadow detail than my new s22 which is embarrassing. My friend old iphone XR take better photos with little to no noise than my s22.
0 Likes
Members_KR7PxwU
First Poster
Options

Lots of grains and noise on my Samsung S22 Ultra photos too, on all cameras and in raw. Disappointing. My old S7 does the job as good as this expensive new model.

0 Likes