Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play System Update Check

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 11:26 AM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Today after being stuck on 1st July Google Play System Software. I finally get an update.
This Software is different from the Android Software and Security Patch updates. 

It's easy to check and update as well. 
Firstly go into the phones settings. 

Then scroll down to software information 

Tap on the Google Play System Update. 
It then checks for any updates and if there is one, promts you to restart the phone. 
Once done you can check again and see if you have any further updates

It's very easy to check and worth a look every now and again 

4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My Google Play system has  also been updated to November , did  take a bit of time but certainly worth checking.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Indeed Glenntech I have never even checked for an update to the Play System before today. DEFINITELY worth looking for an update now and then. 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Unfortunately play isn't very reliable,I check every day for updates as playstore very rarely automatically updates apps even when set to be on. Though I've noticed recently the update section has been a bit glitchy. I normally long press app icon to pull up app updates but being a bit temperamental
0 Likes
Dami
Explorer
Options
Yep i did this a few days ago and found there was an update available. Also the January security update the Galaxy S22 series is now available.
0 Likes