Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s23

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 09:05 PM)
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
I am looking forward to buy galaxy s23 ultra if it comes with snapdragon 8+gen-2 
12 REPLIES 12
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's been reported that some are still going to use the Exynos version depending what country you are in so it's a case of waiting to see what happens.
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Well if samsung puts exynos 2300 in uk/European version then everyone should boycott it
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My S22 Ultra is great
I have had no issues whatsoever with it, and it has the Exynos chipset in it
Personally I'm not bothered if it's Exynos or Snapdragon
Both are good chipsets, and well suited to the the S22 Ultra anyway. Well in my use
Both Chipsets seemed to have had their issues this year as some have experienced
So hopefully they will both be even better in the S23 Ultra
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I agree with you, I have zero issue whatever chip is in the phone, I have had no issue with my S22U

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'll certainly be watching the Unpacked Event when it comes time @Rajsahab  👍

I've owned both Snapdragon and Exynos versions of Samsung phone's and even imported a Snapdragon version from Hong Kong of the Samsung Note 20 Ultra into the Uk, and to be honest the optimisation was a little better ref battery which gave me approximately 1 hour more battery usage, but the rest felt the same.

All that aside I'm excited to see what Samsung bring to the table with the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra  👌

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

dj9494
Voyager
Options
Based on the information online, it's gonna be sd for all countries!!
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Let's hope for the best
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Somewhat speculative  but expected that  Galaxy S23 Ultra will feature a 200MP Isocell  sensor with a 1/1.3" sensor size. It'll also feature a 0.6μm pixel size with an f/1.7 aperture. The S22 Ultra featured a 108MP primary camera with 0.8μm pixels and an f/1.8 aperture, so likely to be an upgrade over the previous generation.

Some more detail here : https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra-leak-detail-about-200mp/ 

Two images of the protective casing here https://www.androidpolice.com/leak-samsung-galaxy-s23-case-design/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have good feelings about the 23 Ultra @dj9494. I love my Exynos S21 Ultra and would defend it and it's chipset to the hilt but this talk of an Exynos 2300 equipped 23 Ultra in Europe is a red herring. The 8 Gen2 chip is shaping up to be some performer at a level that no developed at the last minute Exynos chip could ever come near, and it is the Snapdragon chip that will be in all 23 Ultras for sure. Exynos chips may filter down to some of Samsung's upcoming lower and mid tier phones though and I predict they will perform very well indeed here. 👍