Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s22 Ultra (Snapdragon) Laggy

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 12:06 PM)
xAwoL_MoNsTeR
Apprentice
Options

There is just a fine lag, all the time, throughout the whole interface. Its like the refresh rate is always 1hz until it registers your finger and then a quick second then smooth scrolling. HDR issues when trying to show off how beautiful the phone screen off, but had a weird issue where the brightness was flickering from high to low quickly. Lots of crashing apps. I got the 256gb version to receive the extra 4 gb of RAM and still notice alot of refreshing apps and alot of non remembering. PLZ Fix Samsung, or I might have to head back to apple.

8 REPLIES 8
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
I think you may have a faulty phone there.
0 Likes
xAwoL_MoNsTeR
Apprentice
Options

So no one else is having these issues?

0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Slight lag at first, no flickering and no crashes.

You tried factory reset with no restore? Samsung will ask you do this if troubleshooting. I think your phone is faulty though. Return.
0 Likes
xAwoL_MoNsTeR
Apprentice
Options

I have yet to try that, I have finally gotten everything off my iPhone, so that will be my next step. Ill give an update on that when its complete thanks. Also, noticed blurry pics in low light indoors, taken numerous photos and most have been great, but took some low light pics in a restaurant last night against and iPhone and they looked far superior on the iPhone. 

0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Low light isn't great. It may improve with time and updates.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you tried clearing the Partition Cache on your phone.
Try also to regularly restart your phone. Something that benefits all Android phones.
Also going into batter and device care, to optimise the software occasionally.
Worth going into battery and device care, tap on the 3 dots on the top right
Go into Automation
Worth selecting optimise daily option.
While in there you can select the auto restart at set times.
Could also be an app that's causing issues. Again in battery and device care. Tap on the battery, then tap on the graph. Below you will see a list of apps and services that have been most active.
SmoothBurn
Journeyman
Options

I fixed it by wiping cache partition 

Some people do not do a clean install and thats what causes the phone to slow down 

When you transfer your data from an old phone to your new one . The cache partition gets bigger until it is slowing down your phone 

So try to wipe cache partition only when the phone has learned your battery usage then you are good to go 

Wiping cache partition will not delete anything on your phone don't worry it will just delete the useless cache that is taking up space and slowing down your phone

yaya18
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same issues ghost calling flickering screen apps opening and closing. Where do I find partition cache I am not Tech savvy. Appreciate any advice
0 Likes