Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 ULTRA - over the last couple of days have noticed that it keeps switching off on its own.

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 06:35 PM)
Rukki
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys, I received my s22 ultra last Friday and over the last couple of days have noticed that it keeps switching off on its own. Does anyone else have the same problem?

11 REPLIES 11
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just to clarify, the screen turns off or the handset powers off completely?
0 Likes
Damo81
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately yes. I've had to send mine back, waiting for a new device to be shipped out.
0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
Theres been problems with the first few batches that where released on release day maybe this update there working on will solve issue if i was you I'd ask for a replacement and even if theres a long wait you should keep hold of the pne you have, Unfortunately I'm sending my S22 ultra back its the 12gig b version bit it's just not as good as my S21 ultra 16gig b version it's just not there for me and I don't use the s-pen enough to justify it and to be honest I think it's basically an S20 ultra with a bigger battery, but hey that's just mu opinion
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Paulf1...I agree with all you say but one thing .. My S20 Ultra has the same size battery as the S21 Ultra and the S22 Ultra .. 5000...they all have the same size battery
Rukki
Apprentice
Options
It's the device that powers off and then switches back on. I received the March update 2 days ago, thinking that would resolve the issue but it hasn't
0 Likes
Rukki
Apprentice
Options
Switches off completely and then powers back on. I have the 12g/512
Rukki
Apprentice
Options
You pay a premium for these devices and then they start acting up!! It's very frustrating and leads one to start switching allegiance to other brands!!
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
Must be the cameras then that have bulked it out,the 100x zoom is clearer and not as fuzzy but I don't use the 100x zoom enough on my S21 Ultra so yeah wish they'd kept the galaxy S22 ultra as its been and just brought out the note phone later on but I think Samsung are going all out on the foldable phones....
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would get that replaced, if completely turning off and back on again