Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 Ultra Mirror link problem!!

(Topic created on: 27-05-2022 11:31 AM)
Members_XJ4l2rv
First Poster
Options

Hi all! My utraexpensive high-end Galaxy S22 Ultra cannot connect via Mirrorlink with ordinary 2016 Passat B8. This particular car has no Androidauto. Hoped it will be solved with the updates but still till today 26.05.2022 there is no software solution. Can someone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi, Mirror Link is old tech, no longer supported.

0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I think you might need to update your infotainment system, so that you can use Android Auto with it.

Try this link: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-drivers/my-car/how-to-guides/sat-nav.html

Once you've successfully updated the firmware in your car's head unit, you should be able to connect - one drawback is that you will most likely need to connect using a cable, as a 2016 infotainment system is unlikely to be wireless-enabled.
0 Likes
madlisa
First Poster
Options
Can someone help please.
I bought an s22 an have tried to pair with android auto an mirror link to my 2019 skoda karoq. Im using the wire but it plays for so long then disconnects saying I need to plug it in. What can I do to get this to work.
0 Likes
Members_KIy7lUL
First Poster
Options

hello madlisa. Try to conect by the original type C cable of your phone , or make update to your infotainment system. one of the two things is responsible for  the disconnects

0 Likes
madlisa
First Poster
Options
Skoda say there's no update for the 2019 plate 😢
0 Likes