Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s22 ultra dsiplay

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 01:25 AM)
Stamati
Explorer
Options
My friend also has like my phone Galaxy s22 ultra! But today he come to me and say look at my phone the screen is so durty and when I wash it it become more durty and the water stay on the middle side on the phone and dont go away until you use tissue when I use tissue to clean it up the screen feels like normal window ? When I wash my galaaxy s22 ultra to tray it is the same on nope , i wash it and the water go away and when I use tissue to dry it up the screen feels clean and nicer than my friend phone? Whats the different? I mean he has refurbished one but when the phone was come it was with original packacing and like new everythink was like new? And I say is not refurbished is brand new but now i can feel the screen is lile normal window?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Stamati
Explorer
Options
I have video also but i cant post it here? Where i can post it?
0 Likes
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Upload it to YouTube maybe. Even though it came in the original box it could of been the reason why the previous owner returned it.
It should nonetheless come with some sort of seller warranty. I'd be worried if it was a third party private sale (private seller/none business)

Hope you get it figured out in any event.

Best of luck
0 Likes
Stamati
Explorer
Options
The seller is Vodafone, is not private
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Vodafone should have a cooling off period that that phone can be returned / swapped out within @Stamati 

So it depends if your still within that particular period.

A person past the cooling off period would possibly need to arrange for a repair etc.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "