Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 Ultra Camera cutout

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 11:52 PM)
JJG92
First Poster
Options
Im after abit of help i have Camera cutout set to auto but when i have it on auto or show camera cutout, in some apps as they are loading they have diffrent colour changes, when the app loads and is accesible the previous colour stays in the top left of my screen in a small squar, it happens every so often how i sort it is to ither restart my phone what sorts it for a day or 2 or pull down the quick pannel and put it back up and its back to normal. i am just wondering is this an nown bug or is it just a intermittent glitch with the camera cut out options ?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@JJG92: Based on the intermittent nature of the problem, I recommend sending us an Error Report via the Samsung Members app so we can take a deeper look at any potential software issues that might be a contributing factor. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible, along with a screenshot to highlight the issue. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
JJG92
First Poster
Options
I dont no as of yet if the problem will show in a screen shot wnen it happens again i will try a screen shot but if issue does not show in a screen shot will a pitcher taken of the screen with a diffrent phone be ok ?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JJG92: That will be absolutely fine. A screenshot/picture isn't mandatory, but it will certainly be helpful to our team of experts if they're able to see what you're seeing, if that makes sense. 

0 Likes
JJG92
First Poster
Options
Yeah it makes sense. I just don't no if it will show in a screen shot it hasent done it for a few hours now soon as it does it again i will follow your instruction on sending an error report, it does seem like an issue with the camera cutout option as when i set it to hide camera cut out it doesint have any issues at all soon as i set it to auto / show camera cut out thats when it appears itenmittenly it goes away and back to normal when i pull down the quick pannel and put it back up
0 Likes
JJG92
First Poster
Options
I beleve i have figard it out, it only happens when i have a chat bubble open, so i looked at an android 12 devive and noticed when there is a chat bubble open there is a gray dot exactly where i am having this issue. So i went back to my S22 Ultra open chat bubble and opend an app and it was there and when i closed off the chat bubble it went away straght away and it does not show in a screen shot.
0 Likes