Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro - confirmation of postage

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 05:34 PM)
Saxy
Navigator
Options

Hey guys, had confirmation that my Galaxy reward has been posted i.e. the Galaxy Buds Pro. Seems like they are now sending these out. Not bad given I claimed 2 weeks ago to the day. Nice one Samsung 👍🏻 

24 REPLIES 24
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Buds Pro ship with the medium eartips on and I found these didn't feel like a good fit so I swapped them over for the small size which feel better @ryamoo 

Personally I prefer the Buds Live as they don't go deep into the ear canal.

And they have a deal on them.at the moment on Samsung.com so I've bought a back up pair.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Saxy
Navigator
Options
I have to admit, I wasnt happy with the fit and they ached, even hurt after a while. Then I realised I hadn't actually twisted them enough to fit snug. If you put them in, then twist backwards about 30 degrees, then I get a good fit and they don't hurt or ache. Hope this helps a little.
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Hmm, I'll try the small tips. I tried what they came with, then swapped to the large tips thinking it was a seal issue. 
I prefer in-ear silicon tips like these on the Buds Pro and the Buds+ and the airpods pro. Never been a fan of the Buds Live type, and standard Airpods, that just sit in ear. Always found those to be uncomfortable. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'll give the twist a go @Saxy  👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Matt2307
Apprentice
Options

Given I've not heard of IngramMicro and have no details for them, who do you think I should contact now that I've had the sadly expected delivery issue with Yodel.  Firstly, they had to 'check the address details' (funny how DPD were able to deliver the 'phone without difficulty), which we appeared to have resolved yesterday, but now it's 'We are waiting for the retailer to provide further details'.  What further details do you think they might be waiting for?  

0 Likes