Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro - confirmation of postage

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 05:34 PM)
Saxy
Navigator
Options

Hey guys, had confirmation that my Galaxy reward has been posted i.e. the Galaxy Buds Pro. Seems like they are now sending these out. Not bad given I claimed 2 weeks ago to the day. Nice one Samsung 👍🏻 

24 REPLIES 24
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Saxacat @  Yodel

Ok then.

Did you get any communication to say it was being delivered  @Saxacat 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

@Saxy 

My claim was approved on the 21st Feb.

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

@BandOfBrothers  Just an email from Yodel saying a package from IngramMicro was being delivered today.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Saxacat 

Did the email come on the same day as the delivery ?

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Just got a text saying that the reward has now been sent.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MadalinK 

Same 👍

Saxy
Navigator
Options
Buds just arrived... Big thanks to Yodel for throwing them over our 8 foot back fench, even though we are home!
0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

Just got an email from yodel to say your item by "ingram micro" will arrive today I had to spent atleast 20 minutes thinking to myself what the ***** is this, I haven't ordered anything from this company, went to check their website turns out its an American tech website, checked my natwest app to make sure i hadn't been charged for something i never ordered, and then finally checked with Samsung who said it is your galaxy buds pro being delivered by Yodel. So strange as last year they used DPD and i never got them from a company called "ingram micro" so if anyone else gets mad confused by the email they are your galaxy buds pro.

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Mine arrived yesterday, delivered by Yodel from IngramMicro. 
Must say, I'm glad I didn't pay for these. I can't get a good fit like I did with the Buds and Buds+. The right Buds Pro starts to ache after a very short time (literally a minute), but the left doesn't. 
Noise Cancellation mode is no better than "off" either, probably because of the bad fit. Sound is very lacking in bass too, I guess also because of the bad fit. 

Are they just a really weird shape!? 

Always amazes me how "bad" the ambient noise modes are on the Buds range - when I first put Airpods Pro in my ears, I thought I didn't have them in because the pass-thru was so clear. With the Buds range, it's a very obvious re-produced sound. 

0 Likes