Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Live / Pro Manager Keeps Stopping

(Topic created on: 13-07-2022 01:03 PM)
ItsAllRover
Navigator
Options
This has been incessantly popping up on both my S22 Ultra since the most recent update.

Any word on when this will be fixed?

Never had issues before getting the S22 Ultra, however so far this is the worst device yet for software issues.

Note I never got a response back after my issue with the CSC on the device either. I was ignored by Samsung support on here, Twitter and Facebook.

Not happy and am now put off Samsung for my next device. 
17 REPLIES 17
Members_tmRw6ZT
First Poster
Options

Yes, same here on S22+, even when not in use. It seems to happen more frequently when starting up the phone.

0 Likes
Angkorian
First Poster
Options

Happened to my Note 20 Ultra as well. It seems to work after I uninstalled & reinstalled galaxy buds live manager + galaxy wearable.

0 Likes
Aleksejs Cuckovs
First Poster
Options

The steps proposed by AntS seem to have fixed the problem - 2 days in a row, no pop-up's any more. 

0 Likes
1nfam0usBawler
First Poster
Options

Yes, so annoying! Hasn't happened with my 21 Ultra, but with my Tab S7+?, uuurrrgghhhh!!! Happens like every 5 minutes when watching a movie! My nightly bedtime movies are now over for the time being!

Members_nozyg9t
First Poster
Options

Totally agree , I loved my s21 but all I seem to get are constant errors of some description with my s22 

Members_B72KKXH
First Poster
Options

cannot believe this is happening  from a multi million pound world leading mobile phone etc company ! Not the first time it's happened recently  when in a very important  business meeting yesterday and had the "Ear buds Pro promt !!!! Please sort it quick Samsung !! I DO NOT want to go back to the darkside...APPLE !!!

Bill43
First Poster
Options

Ditto! Same phone and crash every 3-5 minutes and I'm not even using the buds when it happens.

0 Likes
Doshinkyo
First Poster
Options

I had this problem last month and it's gone away now. I think there was a software update. Now on version 4.1.22051251 and the app hasn't crashed in a while.

0 Likes