Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE GIFT/CLAIM

(Topic created on: 15-07-2022 09:10 AM)
Members_Q3rAuuU
First Poster
Options

I bought S22+ on today. [July 14, 2022]

is there any free gift available to claim plz.. 

3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That depends on where and who you got it from.
Some retailers will have their own promotional offers and others don't have any.
You will need to go back to your retailer and if they have a participating offer. They should be able to give you a link to that to claim it.
Just be aware that sometimes you may have to wait for a short time before you can claim.
What ever way. You have purchased a great phone and hopefully will have a great experience with it
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Also different regions have different promotional offers too @Members_Q3rAuuU 

Did you notice any promotional items listed on the Samsung Online page you purchased it from or if purchased from a reseller in the small print / terms and conditions.

Samsung have been offering Disney + 12 month membership which needs to be applied for.

i.e 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/  holds more info along with other boost offers too.

Again this is region dependent.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
If you purchased direct from Samsung online UK then the only offer on at the moment is that of a time limited Disney+ subscription. The buds offer ended a couple of months back. I purchased an S22+ from them 2 weeks ago for a family member & they were doing 15% off (£150)

Other retailers have their own 'perks' so just depends on what they advertised at point of sale. I know Argos were throwing in a free wireless charger - which they had no stock of so was a non starter offer to begin with.
0 Likes