Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Galaxy buds 2 compensation

(Topic created on: 30-01-2023 02:53 PM)
Tl06
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I ordered a S22 in november, and was impacted by an unusual delay for the delivery. I received an email from the customer support service stating that I would receive my phone around mid-January, and be gifted a pair of Galaxy Buds 2 as compensation.

I received my phone as expected, but no Galaxy Buds 2.
I called the customer support and was told that with that call I launched the process  (well played Samsung, if I don't claim it, you promise something but never send it) and will be informed "soon" about the delivery status of the Galaxy Buds. I repeatedly asked for an expected delivery date, but no answer given. And so far, no suprise, still no news.

So when can I expect to receive those Galaxy Buds 2 ? Or what am I supposed to do to get what you offered ?
Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
AshP_
Options

Hello @Tl06, I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your S22 order. I recommend maintaining contact with the Online Shop Team on 0333 000 0333 for further support with the delivery of your Buds2, they'll be able to assist you further. They're available on that number every day from 8am to 10pm.