Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Buds with S22 pre order

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 12:07 AM)
Davieturner
Journeyman
Options
Am I missing something here? I'm part of the Samsung upgrade program and the free gift this year is exactly the same headphones we got last year? Year old headphones that didn't fit then 😩
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm part of the upgrade programme and either won't be upgrading or will upgrade later once they make the offering better. Neither Disney+ or the same buds as last year are enticing, least not to the customers who signed up to receive the brand new phone every year on the upgrade programme. Maybe fine for new customers upgrading from older models but they must know last years customers on the programme got the same item, its just waste. If Samsung is about cutting waste then they need to stop bundling so many physical products together. The US deal is far more compelling, $200 store credit to spend and a free bump in storage from 128GB to 256GB, and 256GB to 512GB.
Shinty
First Poster
Options

I did upgrade, even though I already had the Galaxy buds from last year, however there is no information about the buds nor about returning the old phone, the whole program is very confusing!

0 Likes
Davieturner
Journeyman
Options
You can claim your buds here

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB

But your right about the return absolutely no communication
0 Likes