Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force stop alarm but still going off

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 04:08 PM)
Scoot77
Apprentice
Options

I all of a sudden have a rogue alarm that keeps going off at 6am.  I found when I force stop the alarm it does turn in off but only for a day or two.  I have no other alarms set, no other alarm app, and no calendar events; even no reminders of any kind set.  Ive tried just about everything beside a total restart, which will be last resort.  Any ideas on turning this off??? Its driving me crazy here!! 

13 REPLIES 13
Scoot77
Apprentice
Options

So far the only way I have found to fix is to actually force stop the clock app.  This only works for a day or so.  I did however install the google clock/alarm app to use instead of the samsung clock app.  This was a couple of days ago and the strange unknown alarm hasnt reinstated itself.

0 Likes
Jontologist
Apprentice
Options

Deleting the alarm on my watch didn't work. The only way that I've found to stop it going is to delete my sleep period. That has been a permanent stop to the alarm, but annoying that I've had to do that. Why in the world would Samsung have their phone set an alarm without the user instigating it?

0 Likes
Szeitz
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. How bloody annoying. When the alarm goes off at 6am I have to switch the phone off to get it to stop.  Looking at the other replies here it is obviously a problem with Samsung. Surely they can do an update that fixes it.

0 Likes
Morgan668
First Poster
Options

You probably have another Alarm App installed. Just search for Clock and see whether you have more than one Clock app. If yes, just disable the unwanted alarm in the other Clock app. 

0 Likes