Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to claim Subscription

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 11:46 AM)
L751
Student
Options

I am unable to claim the free Disney subscription although I know I should be, plus the free earbuds is taking weeks to process as Samsung keep asking for more evidence as I have uploaded 3 sets of Photos and still no success

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would suggest to contact Samsung direct to see what they can do about your situation @L751 

i.e 

Samsung Promotional Team
Call us at 0333 016 4427
https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/gaming/en-GB/support/contact.

You can contact Samsung via 

> 03330000333

> ukhelp@samsung.com

www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

CWhit0022
Apprentice
Options
I had the same issue for Disney plus. Kept getting directed back to the same page. Then I googled it and saw somebody said it has to be done in the Google chrome browser app. I was using samsung browser initally. tried this and signed in using galaxy and it directed me to a page with claim now button with a captcha to verify. It then presented a code which I took screenshot of just in case of errors. But it has a 'copy code and go to disney plus' link anyway. This takes you to disney plus website to redeem and create account. Card details have to be inputted though for when the 12 month ends but no issue you can cancel right before the 12 months period.
Its Worth noting that you do not use an email for existing disney plus account as it will not let you redeem. If needed create another account completely with different email. But only do this within the link youre directed to. Complete the steps and you're good to go - free 12 month disney plus subscription hope this helps somebody as it was very frustrating when using samsung browser.
Also not sure if this made a difference but register your product on samsung website to your samsung account. You'll need serial number for this. I did this and haven't been asked for any proof of purchase yet, I have s22 ultra.

As for the buds I do not know the process so can't advise on this. Is it worth registering your device to your samsung account?
0 Likes
L751
Student
Options
Yes eventually after contacting Samsung we got the assistance we needed to get a code
0 Likes