Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra brightness has no shortcut?

(Topic created on: 13-12-2022 06:02 AM)
Belfastace
Journeyman
Options
 Yea I know it's just a matter of opening the display settings but I don't know why a shortcut isn't included in the notification bar.  There's even an extra dim mode. Just makes no sense to me but hopefully it will be there next update. It'll improve the usability, but only very slightly...
Lots of minor improvements to make use easier would be nice but I'm not holding my breath. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Use the drop-down menu. Even rearrange the buttons to suit.
You can add buttons if available, as I found extra dim, so saves on battery life.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can go into the support section on the Members App and scroll down to leave feedback
You can provide your question in there and quite often you will get some feedback.
Never know, it may get implemented
0 Likes
Emma100300
Pioneer
Options
There is a way of putting the brightness bar on the notification bar. Simply scroll all the way down, tap the 3 dots and then Quick Panel Layout.
0 Likes
Belfastace
Journeyman
Options
Yea I'm talking about the extra brightness setting , it's only accessible through settings > display. It's not on the notification bar though even when the brightness bar is visible.
0 Likes
Belfastace
Journeyman
Options
No extra brightness option available there either unfortunately.
0 Likes
Belfastace
Journeyman
Options
Done. Hopefully it does. 🙂
0 Likes
Emma100300
Pioneer
Options
They want to limit how much you use it as it drains battery life and bad for your eyes.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
The drop down menu should have the brightness slide bar at the bottom of the screen.. instant brightness or very dark.
0 Likes